Business & Employment E-2 Investor Visa | Worker Visas: H-1B, O, TN | J-1 Exchange Visitor
- The E-2 Investor Visa is a visa for foreign entrepreneurs that have invested a substantial amount of capital in a business they started or purchased. This person must demonstrate the necessary skills & background to successfully develop & direct the business so that the business will eventually provide jobs for U.S. workers. Click here for more information.
- The H-1B Visa is a visa for foreign nationals with a bachelor's degree (or its equivalent work experience) and a U.S. employer that will hire this person in a specialty occupation, including fashion models of distinguished merit & ability and those working for Department of Defense projects. The petitioning U.S. employer must demonstrate that the worker will be paid the actual or prevailing wage. Click here for more information.
- The J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa is for individuals approved to participate in work- and study-based exchange visitor programs approved by the Department of State. The program fosters global understanding through educational and cultural exchanges and all participants are expected to return home upon completion of the program in order to share their exchange experiences. Click here for more information.
- The O Visa is for foreign nationals that have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, and for immigrants who have gained national or international recognition for their extraordinary achievements in the TV and film industry. This includes actors, directors, producers, and others that have documented acclaim in their respective fields. Click here for more information.
- The TN Visa is a visa for Canadian or Mexican professionals with a job offer from a U.S. employer. This person must demonstrate they have the qualifications to practice as a general professional (architect, computer systems analyst, lawyer), medical/allied professional (dentist, nutritionist, registered nurse, veterinarian) or as a scientist or teacher. Click here for more information.
Family Adjustment of Status | Consular Processing | Naturalization
- Adjustment of Status is the process where a person in the U.S. that has an approved immigrant petition changes his status from a nonimmigrant visa holder to an immigrant or permanent resident. This is what is commonly known as the "green card" process where family members, immigrant employees, refugee & asylees get their permanent resident status. Click here for more information.
- Consular Processing is where a person outside of the U.S. applies for a visa to come to the U.S. to permanently immigrate. This starts with a family member or U.S. employer filing an immigrant petition on the person's behalf. Upon approval, the person will be invited to an interview at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy abroad to determine eligibility to immigrate. Click here for more information.
- Naturalization is the process where an immigrant is granted U.S. Citizenship after fulfilling all legal requirements. Eligible immigrants include legal permanent residents of at least five years (or three years if married to a U.S. citizen), those who served in the U.S. Armed Forces, and children of U.S. citizens. Click here for more information.
Humanitarian Asylum | Waivers of Inadmissibility | Trafficking Visa
- Asylum is for immigrants coming to the U.S. seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will do do so due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion. The person gets employment authorization and may apply for permanent residency after one year of being granted asylum. Click here for more information.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility are applications which can sometimes be attached to other immigration applications for a person who is otherwise ineligible due to an inadmissibility ground such as an overstay, entering without a valid visa, or a prior removal order. These waivers can be used both for entering the U.S. as well as for those already in the U.S. seeking to change their status. Click here for more information.
- The T nonimmigrant visa allows victims to remain in the United States to assist in the investigation or prosecution of human traffickers. Once a T nonimmigrant visa is granted, a victim can apply for permanent residence after three years and the visa holder is authorized to work in the U.S. Immediate family members are also eligible for derivative nonimmigrant status. Click here for more information.
Tourist and Travel B-1 Business Visitor | B-2 Tourist/Medical
- A B-1 Temporary Business Visitor Visa is for persons who are coming to the U.S. to participate in business activities of a commercial or professional nature. These include consulting with business associates, travel for a convention or conference, settling an estate, negotiating a contract or short-term training. Click here for more information.
- A B-2 Tourist Visa is for those who are coming to the U.S. for tourism, travel, medical treatment, and for those seeking to attend social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations; to participate in amateur musical, sports, or similar events or contests; or to enroll in a short recreational course of study. Click here fore more information.
Entity Set-up Incorporation | LLC Formation | Nonprofits
- We help businesses with corporate formation (incorporation & limited liability company formation) and nonprofits obtain tax exempt status.
Business Plan Drafting Small Business | Immigration
- We customize business plans to help business owners communicate their vision to investors and funders, evaluate company progress, and plan through the various stages of the business. We also create business plans to help foreign entrepreneurs convey the nature of their business to support their visa application.
Business Strategy and Planning Market research | Strategy | Implementation
- We provide startup founders and entrepreneurs individualized assistance in strategic planning from business entity formation to plan implementation. We provide a customized business plan and assistance in the achievement of key milestones in the plan.